The Ibanez Artwood series was creating with tradition in mind and the designers set out to create an enhanced version of the traditional acoustic guitar.
The Artwood AW65ECE Solid Top comes with all the qualities you would expect from a traditional acoustic guitar plus a versatile pickup and preamp system.
The guitar was designed with the popular cutaway dreadnought body and features a mahogany back, sides and neck as well as a solid cedar top.
It also includes many of the modern features expected from an Ibanez acoustic, and includes chrome die-cast tuners and and Ibanez preamp with onboard tuner.
- Body Shape: Cutaway Dreadnought body
- Top: Solid Cedar top
- Back & Sides: Okoume back & Okoume sides
- Neck: AW / Nyatoh neck
- Fretboard: Ovangkol fretboard
- Bridge: Ovangkol bridge
- Inlay: White dot inlay
- Soundhole rosette: Black & White multi
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners(18:1 gear ratio)
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Saddle Material: Plastic
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage™
- Strings: D’Addario® XTAPB1253
- String Gauge: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- String Space: 11mm
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Pickup: Ibanez T-bar Undersaddle
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-TP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Output Jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4″ outputs